13 Hunger Games Scenes I’m looking forward to seeing in the movie (if they haven’t cut them out):
1) Effie Trinket making snobbish remark about last year’s tributes not having table manners and Katniss eating with her hands just to tick her off, after thinking about how those kids were poor and starving, and didn’t know any better.
2) Peeta’s announcement on screen about the girl he’s in love with is there with him.
3) Katniss decking Peeta for making above announcement.
4) Peeta and Katniss smoochies.
5) Thresh sparing Katniss’ life for trying to save Rue.
6) Younger Peeta slipping younger Katniss the burnt bread.
7) Katniss and Peeta ‘on fire’ for the capital crowd.
8) The full rooftop conversations between Katniss and Peeta.
9) Katniss blowing up the cornucopia.
10) Katniss dropping the tracker jackers down on The Careers.
11) The dead tributes as muttations.
12) The berry scene at the end (trying not to spoil those who don’t know).
13) How they’re going to handle the very end of the movie – how things will be left off with Katniss and Peeta. Will it be same as book? Or will it be more of a Hollywood ending? Guess we’ll see.
If you haven’t noticed, I have a thing for Katniss and Peeta – I want longing looks, intensity, and fairly hot smoochies (even if they are an act). :D
There’s more I’m looking forward to, but some I’ve seen in trailers, and some I just can’t think of. These are the ones that popped into my head.
Gah, can’t wait!