This is where we post seven celebs who made our hearts skip a beat back in the day. I had most of these exact images on my walls as posters.
1. Donnie Wahlberg - My first love, during his NKOTB Days.
2. Johathan Brandis - It about broke my heart when I heard he took his own life in 2003. What a waste! I had a crush on him since I saw him in IT, not to mention Ladybugs and The Neverending Story II.
3. Christian Slater - Remember J.D. in Heathers? Mark in Pump Up The Volume? Binx in Legend of Billie Jean? Sigh, I was in love, going to marry him, have his babies and live happily ever after.
4. I was going to do the same with Rob Lowe:
5. And who could forget Zack from Saved By The Bell? He was so hot - still kind of is.
6. And then there's good old Jared Leto, who stole my heart in My So-Called Life, and still has a piece of it today. He's just a beautiful man. Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow.
And there are my celebrity crushes from when I was younger - men who entered my life between ages 11-16, and made my heart beat a little faster. My heart ached for them. If they only just knew me, we'd fall in love and run off together.
Funnily enough - they're mostly blond(ish) - now, I'm all about the dark-haired guys.