Back by popular demand, Victoria Smith and I are hosting the:
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! Blog Hop!
For those who don't know, Victoria and I hosted a hop last month called the "Oh, My Hero!" Blog Hop, which featured heroes from our stories. Well, we've been told that some of the girls have been feeling a little left out, so we're giving them a chance to strut their stuff in the spotlight!
Interview a heroine of your manuscript, novel, or WIP by a fellow female counterpart also from one of your written works. Your featured heroine can be interviewed by her best friend, a heroine from another one of your written works, a sister, the opportunities are endless!
- Have your heroine answer at least 3 of the questions recommended below or make up your own!
- Post a picture of your heroine, the interviewer, or both!
- Post a song for the theme of the interview or a song that reflects your featured heroine's personality.
- Follow Victoria and me on our blogs.
- Post our hop button! (Though not required, feel free to repost on your blog about the hop!)
- Post your entries on June 22, 2012 and hop around the other blogs through the linky!
For this hop, the interview will have more of a "girls chatting" type feel because after all, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! So feel free to write it like a short scene in a book!
Here are the recommended questions for it:
1. How would you describe your hero?
2. What's your biggest date horror story?
3. What turns you off from a guy the most?
4. What's the best date you ever had?
5. Kiss on the first date?
6. What gets a guy a second date?
7. Boxers or briefs on your guy?
8. What is one thing you believe can tell a lot about a person?
9. What attracts you to a guy the most?
I'll offering a custom blog header or an ebook download of up to $10 from Amazon.
Victoria is offering up an ebook download or up to $15 Book from Book Depository