Warning: pictures may cause intense drooling.
Okay, I'll admit, I'm drooling as I write this post. :D
Here are thirteen foods and drinks I love - many are bad for me, but they're oh-so-yummy!
1. Ben and Jerry’s Phish Food - chocolate fish and marshmallow and caramel swirled in chocolate ice cream - so divine!
2. My Chicken Pasole Recipe - took this picture a week ago Thursday. So many yummy flavors in one dish and pretty easy to make!
3. Starbuck’s Caramel Macchiato - this is a newer one for me. I used to just do Chai's but I'm really starting to love the big sips of caramel. Yummy!
4. Starbucks Iced Chai Lattes - ah, my old temptress. So good!
5. Lindor Truffles – Raspberry and dark chocolate? Yes, please!
6. Cold Stone Creamery – Founder’s Favorite - fudge brownies, caramel, and ice cream...
7. Coffee from my friend Nick’s coffee shop with Coffee-mate Irish Cream - drunk daily and often.
8. My husband’s shredded beef tacos and burritos - he does them in the slow cooker and they are incredibly good!
9. Chang’s Spicy Chicken from PF Changs - I'm not much for food from chain restaurants, but I have a weakness for this one! Throw in some chicken lettuce wraps and I'm in heaven.
10. Everything Bagels with cheese bagels - my daily breakfast.
11. Bavarian Cream doughnuts - the picture says it all!
12. Filet Mignon from anywhere, but particularly Daisy Mae's, a local restaurant.
13. Dungeness Crab Benedict from a little restaurant in Anacortes, Washington – and they are divine!