The Mating Game Blog Hop!
|Victoria H. Smith | Blog|
|Jade Hart | Blog|
|Chelsea Cameron | Blog|
|Magan Vernon | Blog|
On December 3, 2012, each of the five judges will be posting on their blogs a small excerpt from one of their newly, or up and coming released new adult books.
At the end of the excerpt, a question inspired by the excerpt will be posted in which your couples will have to answer interview style! There will be a total five questions, one from each blog.
An example of a question you might see: How did you both feel when you first met the other?
Then on December 10th, 2012 (Blog Hop Day), your couples will answer all five questions. Other blog hop participants, readers, and judges will "hop" around your blogs and comment on your fun couples!!!
On December 12th, 2012 the judges will each choose a couple that blew them away with their stellar answers and that person will win a eCopy of that judge's book!!!
Books up for grabs!!!
But wait, there's more!!!
On December 14th, 2012 there will be a special readers judging round. The readers will anonymously vote on their favorite couple from the five finalists couples which were chosen by the judges. And that winner will receive all five books--one from each of the judges!!! Stop by any of the judges blogs that day to particpate. You'll only have to go to one since the voting is linked on each of the ladies' blogs.
The Official Rules!
- Pick a couple from your novel, manuscript, or WIPs
- Post our blog button
- Sign up with the linky below!
- On December 3, 2012 go to each of the judge's blogs to gather the question for your couple to answer (There will be a total of five questions).
- 1. Victoria H. Smith | http://twentysomethingfictionwriter.blogspot.com/
- 2. Jade Hart | http://www.dreamwritepublish.blogspot.com/
- 3. Jaycee Delorenzo | http://blog.jayceedelorenzo.com/
- 4. Chelsea Cameron | http://www.leftandwrite7.blogspot.com/
- 5. Magan Vernon | http://thepunchingbagfightsback.blogspot.com/
- On December 10, 2012 post your couples five answers and "hop" around the other participants blogs to comment on their couples!
- Optional: Participate in the reader voting round on December 14th to vote for the finalist couple that you feel stood out the most :)
- Optional: You have the option to post your couples pictures if you want to. But please do at your own discretion :)